Human Resources Coordinator
In consultation with Plant Management and Corporate HR Manager implements and enforces company policies, programs and procedures, and provides support to employees on personnel matters. HR Coordinator maintains ongoing relations between management and employees. In consultation with Plant Management identifies and advertises job vacancies, recruits candidates, and assists in the selection and onboarding of new employees.
Permanent, Full Time
• Ensure and monitor company compliance with applicable labour and Health & Safety legislation
• Maintain company boards and required postings
• Coordinate recruitment and selection activities: including advertising, screening, conducting interviews and performing background checks
• Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers and employment contracts
• Maintain personnel files and other related human resources information and records systems (vacation, attendance records, etc.)
• Conduct orientation session for new hires
• Support Plant Management with employee terminations and resignations
• Liaise with educational institutions to recruit graduates
• Liaise with government organizations like Kentucky Labour Cabinet, State Health Department, Apprenticeship Coordinator, etc.
• Coordinate internal and external training activities
• Maintain employee training records and sign-offs
• Advise employees on the interpretation of the benefit programs
• Administer employee benefits programs (Dental, Vision, Life Insurance plans, etc.)
• Liaise with benefit plan providers, as needed
• Strong computer skills: MS Word & Excel, Outlook, Internet browser
• Familiarity with HRIS software is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all matters
• Multitasking while maintaining attention to details
• Prior experience in human resources or personnel administration
• Post-graduate education in business administration, or related field is an asset
If you require this document in an alternative format, please send your request to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.