The incumbent will fit and assemble parts to a ready fixture, using a variety of hand and machine tools.
Permanent, Full Time.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications of fixture and gauges
• Determine work processes required to assemble fixtures
• Secure, measure and work metal stock to lay out for machining
• Set up and operate a variety of tools to shape work piece to prescribed finish
• Other duties as assigned
• General machinist or toolmaker trade certificate is an asset
• Check fixture experience is a strong asset
• Knowledge of lathe, Bridgeport and grinders
• Strong mechanical ability and problem solving skills
• Ability to read detailing and assembly blueprints
• Ability to multi-task, while paying attention to detail
If you require this document in an alternative format, please send your request to AVShr@avgauge.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.