Under the supervision of CNC department head, the incumbent will set up and run CNC machines to prepare parts to the specifications for ongoing projects.
Permanent, Full Time.
- Set up and run CNC machines, programing experience is an asset
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Work with limited supervision while staying on task to meet strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid 3- axis CNC background, 5+ years of experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, MS applications savvy
- Willingness and ability to learn required control software
- Availability to work shifts and overnight
- Ability to multi-task, while paying attention to detail
3 Axis – Starting pay $16.00/hour – Based on experience
5 Axis – Starting pay $20.00/hour – Based on experience
AV Gauge & Fixture South offers a state-sponsored apprenticeship program
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.