A V Gauge & Fixture South is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and certifying checking fixtures for the automotive and non-automotive industries. We offer above industry average benefits, competitive wages, innovative equipment, state-of-the-art facility and a clean, professional work environment.
Under the supervision of CNC department head, the incumbent will set up and run CNC machines to prepare parts to the specifications for ongoing projects.
Permanent, Full Time
- Set up and operate 3, and 5 Axis CNC Mill machines with an emphasis on 5 Axis machining
- Programing experience is an asset
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Work with limited supervision while staying on task to meet strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid 3 and 5-axis CNC background, 5+ years of experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, MS applications savvy
- Willingness and ability to learn required control software
- Availability to work shifts and overnight
- Ability to multi-task, while paying attention to detail
Please visit career page on our website www.avgauge.com. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.
If you require this document in an alternative format, please send your request to AVShr@avgauge.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.